Install Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Systems on your roof in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings and make your roof your own power house. Meet your electricity requirement and the excess electricity can be fed to the local grid.
40,000 MW Grid Connected Solar Rooftop System targeted by 2022.
30% Government subsidy for non-commercial and non-industrial categories for sing domestic solar panels.
Karnataka Electricity Board Schemes
Generate Power while earning Rs 9.56 per unit*
Gain energy security with Uninterrupted Power for 25 years
Tax benefits up to 80% in depreciation
Solar lease with Zero or Low upfront cost
10 years tax holiday
- 15% Government subsidy for non-commercial and non-industrial categories for sing domestic solar panels.
- Accelerated depreciation benefits for industrial and commercial buildings
- Custom Duty Concessions and Excise Duty Exemptions
- 10 years tax holiday
- Avail bank loan as a part of home loan/home improvement loan
- System Aggregators can avail loan from IREDA at concessional interest rate (9.9% to 10.75% )
- Avail loans under Priority Sector Lending upto Rs 10 lakhs for individuals
- Reduce your electricity bill and save money
- Payback period : 5+6 years
- Sell your own green power and earn money
- Make mother Earth a better place to live