Business Development Manager
Designation: Business Development Executive
Product: Heat Pump
1. Collate the estimates of the existing regional market potential of the product.
2. Analyze sales and industry data, market trends, and the impact of changes in external and review of sales plan as necessary.
3. Provide/ organize sales support, monitor status, and ensure achievement on a sustained basis.
4. Ensure prompt follow-up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, etc.
5. Work with partners, vendors, company engineers and program managers to ensure customers’ needs are met.
Customers: Find new dealers and derive more value from existing ones.
Markets: Figure out where new customers live (in terms of both geography and buying mindset) and find a way to reach them
Relationships: Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities
- Networking and relationship management with clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- General Technology and market knowledge