An Evacuated Tube Collector (ETC) is a solar water heating system that is based on efficient solar collector technology. It uses conductive glass tubes to absorb heat from the sun, which is then transferred to the water or other circulating fluids.
An ETC consists of a number of glass tubes that are made of borosilicate or soda lime glass. These sealed glass tubes have copper rods within them that are thermally conductive. The glass tubes are supported by a frame and are arranged in a parallel pattern. Each tube is made up of a thick outer tube and a thin inner tube. The air between the inner and outer tubes is removed to create a vacuum. The name, “evacuated tube,” comes from this evacuation of air. The vacuum gives the system an insulating effect, making heat loss difficult. This makes an ETC solar water heater produce higher fluid temperatures when compared to other solar water heaters like the FPC (Flat Plate Collector).
The tubes are coated in such a way that the coating absorbs heat while preventing heat loss. The copper rods with their evacuated tubes are connected to a heat exchanger where cold water flows in to get heated by the evacuated tube and flows out to the insulated storage tank as hot water. This hot water can be used even after the sun has taken leave for the day.
ETC solar water heaters are more modern and more efficient when compared to their peers because:
- They are space savers because of their tubular structure and because they are not filled with large amounts of water.
- Because of the cylindrical shape of the tube, the sunlight is always perpendicular to the tube. This makes the collectors perform efficiently even during early mornings, evenings, or cloudy days when sunlight is minimal.
- Because the vacuum does not support heat loss, an ETC solar water heater can heat water to fairly higher temperatures on days when the atmospheric temperature is low, making hot water available to you on cold days as well.
ETC solar water heaters can be used for domestic and industrial purposes. Nuetech Solar is one of the top ETC solar manufacturers in Karnataka and we can help you assess your needs and customize your ETC solar water heater for you.
‘’Lazurite-Marine Line "-Nuetech’s new product of pride.
According to gem philosophy, it is believed Lazurite gem bestows its users with very many advantages. We believe this holds good for Nuetech’s latest launch – “Lazurite – Marine line.”
Having a solar system is the need of the hour, and so is the need to maintain the solar tank. Nuetech Solar Systems’ newly launched technology is here to help you with just that
How does it work? The solar tank is evenly coated with specially formulated Lazurite. The Lazurite melts and spreads across the surface while maintaining a uniform thickness. By using marine line, you can be sure of a clean and hygienic water storage system. Also, marine line that is settled steadily on the tank does not melt even during a scorching summer as it becomes heat resistant.
Here is why you should use Lazurite – Marine Line
- Uniform thickness of marine line ensures the water remains hot for a long duration.
- Marine line protects your tank from being rusted and corroded.
- It is environmentally friendly, safe, and accommodates all types of water.
- It prevents the accumulation of chemicals, salts, and impurities on the surface of the water tank.
- The water you use from a marine line-coated tank is safe for your skin and hair.
- It provides a 10-year warranty with an uninterrupted supply of clean and hygienic hot water.
- Due to the marine line’s leak-proof qualities, you will see no more leaks in your tank.
When you decide to buy our Insta ETC Copper solar water heater, you can be assured of healthy and hygienic water flowing through your water taps. Our Insta ETC model supports the heating system strongly. And you need not worry about going cold on a cloudy day. Insta ETC model provides electrical back up. Take pride in opting for an eco-friendly and cost-effective product.
- High Quality Copper inner Tank.
- Healthy & Hygienic.
- Extra Air Vent Support Provision at the top of the tank.
- Suitable for Hard water / all types of Water.
- Sleek, Smart & Strong power coated G.I Support stand.
- Three Layer Copper Hi-Efficiency Solar Vacuum Tubes.
- Electrical back up for cloudy whether.