Techno Commercial Engineer
Designation: Techno Commercial Engineer
Qualification: BE EEE /Mech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per industrial standards
1. Collate the estimates of the existing regional market potential of the product.
2. Analyze sales and industry data, market trends, and the impact of changes in external and review of sales plan as necessary.
3. Provide/ organize sales support, monitor status, and ensure achievement on a sustained basis.
4. Ensure prompt follow-up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, etc.
5. Work with partners, vendors, company engineers, and program managers to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Customers: Find new dealers and derive more value from existing ones.
Markets: Figure out where new customers live (in terms of both geography and buying mindset) and find a way to reach them.
- Relationships: Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities
- Networking and relationship management with clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.